An at home business site is a must today if you want to have any chance of growing your business. This is especially so for network marketers who may have been okay without online real estate up until a couple of years ago but the truth is, with the number of renegade system MLMers emerging, the ability to draw enough leads into a business offline has diminished considerably.
An at home business site gives someone a huge advantage. Provided it’s optimized correctly and marketed effectively, online real estate works 24/7 and is attracting interest not just locally, but worldwide. As opposed to someone working their business offline, they are really limited by distance and the bulk of the leads they go after will be within a defined area.
With an online presence, you can literally attract prospects into your business from any part of the world. But it’s not just a matter of slapping up a website and letting it do its magic. Too many network marketers are getting this wrong and treat their sites as a means for blasting out loud sales messages.
Let’s take a look at the correct way to utilize your site so you put in effect both of the most important aspects of prospecting – attraction marketing and pre-selling.
1. Your site must be used to promote useful takeaway content for the visitor. In other words, articles on your chosen network marketing niche whether it be nutrition or technology. Provide articles or content that educate the reader.
2. Provide something of value to the visitor which doesn’t cost them anything. A free report offering tips and training. For example, you could put together a small report about the dangers of not taking nutrition. Mention problems and then provide a possible solution. Make sure to include links to valuable resources such and where they can get more information.
3. You will want to create a leads capture area and this can be easily done by using the free report in conjunction with it. People provide their email address for the report.
4. Once you start building a list you can then start providing them with more valuable information but be careful not to use it as an opportunity to bombard them with sales messages.
5. Every time you update yours at home business site you can alert your list that you’ve posted new content. This is a great way to stay in touch with them and you are creating a good bond with them.
6. The main aim of using this strategy is to create trust with your prospect. Sales messages create resistance on your prospect’s part. By educating and training them instead, you break down these barriers and become more and more important in their eyes eventually leading to business sign ups.